
Don't they ever get tired of Halo? This is how I see my kids (and their friends) lately...just the back of their heads. "Luckily" Jeff has it hooked up so we can link two xboxes together and have as many as 8 players at once! Oh JOY. Then throw in xbox live and all the trash talk that comes with it and its a real party. For those who don't know, xbox live enables you to play with people all the the country and even the world via the internet...so you can be a tough trash talker in the safety of your own home. One problem is, the other TV is in my bedroom, so I have nowhere to escape. I even had the audacity to suggest they go outside for a while and give the xbox a rest...they just laughed. Oh well, maybe the party will be a pool party at someone else's house tomorrow.

3 comments:
I was thinking, "Who the heck are all those guys in her bedroom?" Oh my, they're Jake, Jonah and their friends. You're kids are so big and manly!
Jonah is in the bedroom with Jake and Aidan's back of their heads showing downstairs.
I am so sorry!! Send those boys over to my house. You need a break. Although I can hear Brock....our house is soooo boring (no xbox etc).
Post a Comment