
This made me laugh...I guess we must be rednecks because I did this for my boys when they were little. Who doesn't love an octapus hot dog when you're 3 years old?
Wednesday, July 9, 2008
Wacky Wednesday
Posted by Jeff and Michele at 11:23 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Who wouldn't love it? Carson, he's still mostly vegetarian. Although, you did make it in the shape of an animal. Hmmm, maybe I should give it a whirl.
LOVE your vegasy header, I'm going there now to see what else they have! Look at you already teaching me new blogging ways!
That is the cutest thing ever. I wish I would have known about those a long time ago for my boys.
Crew might still like it though! Thanks for the idea!
(just found your blog on Allisons. Hope you don't mind me bloggin in!)
Post a Comment