It's finally here! Anissa was super excited. However, the excitement level of her brothers diminished exponentially according to age. Actually, even though they may not admit it, I think they were all excited. They all go up just fine and were ready to go. Jake even told Jeff to hurry up so he could get to seminary on time. No picture of Jake because I wasn't getting up that early to take a picture and I forgot to take one of Aidan (not that either of them would have let me), but here's Anissa & Jonah in all their shining first day glory...

Monday, August 25, 2008
First day of school...
Posted by Jeff and Michele at 4:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
YAH... school started! And you are alone all day! you will love it.
Rock band sounds pretty fun, we will have to break down and get it.... trying to hold out till christmas.
Can't believe how BIG she is getting! She is a dollie! I remember when my last one was finally in school all day - I celebrated! Now he's in middle school & I'm so sad to not have any "little ones" at home anymore... time flies!!!
GREAT BLOG - glad I found it!
Jan
Post a Comment