Monday, September 1, 2008

Kids say the darndest things!

We were at the pool today and as I was arranging my towel on the lounge chair, Anissa was standing behind me and she said "Mom, it looks like there are chunks falling out of your legs"...I thought to myself "chunks? What is she talking about? Oh I get it! She's must be referring to the lovely cellulite I seem to be getting more of as the years pass by." I guess I'd better hit the circuit at Curves a little harder and maybe by next summer (because who really cares about those pesky "chunks" during long pants season anyway, right?) I can get those "chunks" filled back in. (and also, I won't mention the dish of mint chocolate chip ice cream I'm eating as I type this!)

4 comments:

Gentry said...

Oh Michele, I doubt you would have any "chunks" on you! You are so cute and little! Kids do say the darndest things! Can't wait for Mallory to pick up on those things???!

the Sinners said...

Wow, it's really nice that kids point those kinds of things out! Also, you are so lucky you got to go swimming. It dropped down to 65degrees here for our last summer vacation day.

Allison Barnes said...

That is so funny... you got to love their innocence.

Cort said...

These are the true blogging stories that I love! Thanks for sharing those awesome moments that make you laugh and cry at the same time. You should just tell your kids that they made those chunks, before kids we all had great bodies! Besides, you still have a killer body, I went to Hawaii with you and saw for myself!