I think Jake has really enjoyed his honors chemistry class this year. As a fun end of the year lab, they made tie dye t-shirts...all that pH and dye chemically bonded to fabrics stuff is a fun way to apply chemistry to everyday life. I think it turned out totally awesome. We are thinking of having him teach us as a family project. I love the spiral pattern...mine was always the rubber band circle method and this is so much cooler! What do you think...
Thursday, May 28, 2009
Chemistry is cool!
Posted by Jeff and Michele at 11:10 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love it and I love tie dye, can I come too? I'll bring my own shirt. Last time we did this as a family, we had so much fun we didn't stop with shirts, Carson ended up with a lot of tie dyed chonies.
that turned out great! i loved riley's too... what a fun thing to do at school. that teacher gets a woo hoo from me!
I love this shirt also, very cool. Everyone wants to know how its done without rubber bands.
Post a Comment