Wow, its here already? Summer flew by this year. I guess it's because time flies when you're having fun...we all got to spend so much time together as a family...lots of little trips and Jeff and I have been working like mad on the garage. It's a project he's wanted to do for a long time and we decided now was a great time to finally get it done. (I'll post some pictures on that when it's all done...should be soon.) Anissa was super excited for school, that last week of summer was so long to her. Jonah is starting middle school this year...he doesn't seem too worried. Maybe it helps to have Aidan there still, he'll be in 8th grade. Jake is a junior this year...I know! I can't believe it. They all let me take some first day pics. I even managed to get a smile out of Jake despite the early hour (seminary!)



3 comments:
So once all the kids were off to school, what on earth did you and Jeff do all day?
Such cute pictures of everyone! I can't believe summer is over either.
Time goes by soooo fast.
oh my goodness your kids are so DANG CUTE! love that anissa!
Post a Comment