Monday, June 23, 2008

...and the Dr. said "No more monkeys jumping on the bed"!



The night before Anissa's ballet recital, she smacked her forhead on my dresser. Jake and I were downstairs watching a movie when we hear this big crash and then a scream. Apparently, she was swinging on my bed's footboard and slipped. I ran up and when I saw what happened I almost laughed. I know that sounds bad, let me explain. On the night before my own recital when I was about her age, I had a mishap that lead to me wearing a band-aid on my nose for my recital. I still have that scar today. I guess its a sign...we are not meant to be ballerinas.

3 comments:

Cort said...

Well she's cute enough to pull off a big boo boo...and the bangs pretty much saved her. Carson was worried about her and how she got it when he saw the pictures.
I don't know why anyone else hasn't left comments. I know Megan and Jenny look at it. I'm pretty sure Mike and Lisa have and Phil & Sue.

Christine said...

Hey Jeff and Michelle,

It's Christine Taylor (Asay) I am glad you guys started a blog. It's fun to keep in touch with eachother. Here is the link to our blog.

http://asayfamily6.blogspot.com/

The Lords said...

I still think she is the cutest 5 year old around!