
Ok, Jeff started the blog and did the first few posts, but I've taken over, so I'm changing the name to "Wacky Wednesday" because the pictures aren't really inspirational or motivational. They're actually ironic and besides Wacky Wednesday is an alliteration. Since I've been posting, I've found some really great websites that help you do really cool things with your pictures, so here's today's.
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Wacky Wednesday
Posted by Jeff and Michele at 8:07 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
That picture is classic! You should sell it as a T-shirt. So now I'm all caught up on your blog and it looks great. I know this makes me sound old, but I can't believe how big your kids are. Thanks for giving me another fun blog to look at instead of doing work!
That is so funny! I love it. We're glad you guys have a blog since we don't get to see you that often!
I love your blog Jeff & Michelle! It looks great. I love this picture--maybe because it could so easily resemble some other boys I know!!
I love this one, it's a classic. What website did you find? Do tell!
the websites I found are:
bighugelabs.com
pyzam.com
Post a Comment