Thursday, June 26, 2008

More recital pics anyone?



Ok, I know everyone is probably getting tired of Anissa's recital by now, but here are some really cute pictures in her costume, even if I do say so myself! The pictures they took at the dance studio didn't really turn out because she didn't feel well that day and you could really see it in her eyes. So after dress rehearsal I took her over to Target and had these done. They did a great job (even better than the "pros" who took the studio shots). I'm still trying to figure out how to upload a video clip of her dance and when I do, I promise that'll be the end of the recital blogging!

2 comments:

the Sinners said...

She is super adorable! Can't wait to see the video!

Cort said...

Oh my gosh, those are awesome pictures and they are really professional. I should put up some of my old ghetto laser background photos from my dance days for a Flashback Friday. Seriously, she'll always love those pictures, they'll never look ridiculously outdated. Soooo cute.