Jeff got some free tickets to the DRAG RACES. It was going to be a boys day out, but Jake & Aidan decided they didn't want to go because their friends couldn't make it (and just family would be boring, right?) So, it was me, Jeff, Jonah, & Anissa. The big boys really missed out...it was awesome! I just love how you can FEEL it in your whole body as the cars THUNDER by. My dad used to take me when I was about Jonah's age. I loved it. They still give out lots of freebies(that was my favorite part when I was little and I think Anissa's too...cool stickers and stuff!) Here are a few highlights...
Saturday, November 1, 2008
A Day at the Races!
Posted by Jeff and Michele at 8:37 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
How fun, who knew? I thought Vegas was known for a different kind of Drag.
Post a Comment