Wednesday, November 5, 2008

School Pics Done Right...Myself!

I decided not to buy school pictures this year and try it myself. They never seem to turn out great...those guys don't know my kids and can't seem to recognize a goofy smile or weird hair. So here they are. I must say, I've got pretty great kids. I love these guys!




6 comments:

Cort said...

So great. It sounds like something I would do... just because I'm cheap. I love the background too, way better than lasers.

suzanne said...

nice job michele. way better than the dumb library backround, or silhouette... remember those :)

Email Signature said...

Wow Michele, have you considered taking up photography like as a job? Also, I have to tell you, Scarlett has been blogging for me. I don't know where she got that background! I love the way she posts though as if I am the one writing it.

Buddy and Karen said...

Such "beautiful" grandchildren we have! Much better than school pictures. Your photography class at BYU paid off!!

Allison Barnes said...

Love them! Tanners school picture was awful this year. Maybe I'll have to hire you! where did you take them??

Kathy's Boys said...

I've always wanted to do that, but end up buying the not so great school ones. Your kids are all so cute, I mean, the boys are handsome, they hate to be called cute!! And Anisa is a little princess!