Monday, December 15, 2008

Let it snow!

The weatherman has been predicting snow and he was right this time! We are actually getting snow in super sunny Las Vegas as I type this. I've been feeling sorry for the dog (with some proding from Jeff & the kids), so he slept inside the last two nights and I'm acutally letting him in the house during the day. When I sent him outside to do his business, he didn't know what to think of the snow...he left a little trail where he walked and licked the snow for a drink. This morning it wasn't even raining, so Jonah rode his bike. It looks like I'll be driving kids and bikes home if this keeps up. They are boys...maybe they'll look at the snow as an adventure? Here are a fews pics of the snow so far...



Poor Palm Trees, they don't know what hit 'em..


P. S. This is how a kid born in the desert during the searing August heat, dresses for the cold weather...


3 comments:

Cort said...

Love the capris AND the beanie. That looks like something I would wear.

Gentry said...

Love the outfit! Don't worry, we have crazies here in Utah that wear shorts and t-shirts in snowy weather!

Email Signature said...

That is exactly how my kids dress for the cold too! I don't get it.