A couple of weeks ago Jake went to Buffalo Wild Wings with some friends. He didn't happen to have any money, so he just sampled some of everyone's and he loved it. He came home and said it's the best place ever and we just have to go (we'd never been there before). So I learned from some ladies at Curves that they have special prices on wings on Tuesdays, so we headed there last night. They have about 14 different sauces to choose ranging from sweet to hot, hot, hot! Jake decided to just go for it and ordered "blazin'" which is the hottest. It was so funny (although I'm sure he would beg to differ!) he was actually sweating and tearing up. I asked him why he got it so hot and he said "Because I'm a man" Ha! Ha! Ha! Before we left he decided to visit the restroom (all that water you know)...and let me just say, after "enjoying" blazing hot wings, wash your hands BEFORE you go to the bathroom!
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Some like it hot...
Posted by Jeff and Michele at 3:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
That is so funny! I wonder if he will order the same next time?!? We went their once, and of course, Dad wasn't excited. (Chicken, you know!)
Post a Comment