Thursday, February 19, 2009

Passports...






It feels like its time for a new post, but I'm at a bit of a loss. So, I thought I 'd share some info I just learned about passports. We are planning a trip to San Felipe Mexico for Spring Break and we now need passports for the kids with the new laws in effect. So I've been working on that and found out you can get a "passport card" for land and sea travel into Mexico, Canada, and the Caribbean. It only costs $35 for kids...that was good news. Then I found a website to help us all fight the passport photo rip-off conspiracy. It has a helpful template so you can make sure your photos are exactly the right size. You just upload a picture you've taken yourself, get it adjusted just right and then print it at home. I'll let you know how it goes when we turn in all the applications (which you can fill out online and print out right at home too). Fingers crossed, I hope everything is in order. Here's their photos...at least when you take them yourself, you only have yourself to blame if you don't like how they look!

3 comments:

suzanne said...

good to know. we went to germany about a year and a half ago and the passport issue was ridiculous. we had to get a passport for owen... he was three months old.

Cort said...

Can you email me the link to the site that has info on the passport card?

email and phone numbers said...

toooo cute pics! i especially love anisa's smile!!