Friday, January 30, 2009

Happy Birthday Jonah!

Two years and two days after Aidan was born he got the best birthday present ever...Jonah! Jonah's nickname "Donut" came from Aidan. When people would ask him his new brother's name, he would say "Donah" and they thought he said donut...it just stuck. He is such a sweet, easy going boy. We love him tons! Hope you have a great day Jonah!! 11 years old.

Gramma Sophie...that's what friends of ours called him. He had so much hair (and it looked crazy most of the time) they said it reminded them of their grandma. He had to have a haircut at about 5 months old!



His love for drawing started at a very young age...
I called him my "dippin' dude" when he was little. He loved to dip things. You can see in the one picture he totally abandoned the chips and went right for the salsa with a spoon!


What a daredevil...jumping off a waterfall into a river in Oregon
Power tool fun at cub day camp...

Jonah and Jake caught a couple of fish on a Lake Powell trip...he was so proud of this. The poor fish though, he got passed around so everyone could get their picture taken with him. When he finally got tossed back in, I bet the fish heaved a sigh of relief and swam away as fast as his little fins would carry him (I'm sure fish sigh, don't they)

Picking apricots at Gilcrease Orchard...did you know we have an orchard in Las Vegas that actually grows fruit?

Jonah is an excellent student when he puts his mind to it...now if I could just keep him motivated.


HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY JONAH DEAR!! Happy days will come to you all year...

4 comments:

Grama Linda said...

Happy Happy Birthday Jonah! I'm sorry I'm a little late...oops! I was so lucky to get to be your Primary teacher. You are awesome and I love you tons!!!

Buddy and Karen said...

Such fun to see these pictures again! Happy Birthday to our little Donut. G & P

email and phone numbers said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE Jonah! happy birthday..... GREAT hair in those baby pics!

Cort said...

Happy Birthday Jonah! Man Michele, you have adorable babies. Are you sure you're done?