Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Happy Birthday Aidan!

I can't believe he's 13! Time flies way too fast...We love you Aidy Boy!

Look at those dimples...

"driving" the houseboat from the upper deck

He could sleep anywhere. We have another picture like this where he fell asleep perched on the top step...

He learned the hard way that pepper spray in the eyes really HURTS!

Aaaw, the police car shirt....He LIVED in this shirt. It had a button that made siren sounds when you pushed it and I could hardly get it off him to wash it! All of our pictures of him at this time are in this shirt. I still have it...maybe I'll make a pillow out of it and give it to him when he moves out!
Spending time with dad at scout camp...they both loved it even though I think only one of them would admit it.




Enjoying California Adverture. The beginning of the long hair phase. How long is that going to last?










Always the cool dude...


















Sunburned and trying to live up to his Mexican heritage on the houseboat.
















This is my favorite picture of Aidan...he's going to be a heartbreaker ( I'm in denial that it's already started. Ask him how many girls he texts on an all-too-regular basis)
WE LOVE YOU...HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY!!

4 comments:

email and phone numbers said...

you're right about the heartbreaker thing! he's a stud already!! happy bday Aiden!

Buddy and Karen said...

What a handsome Grandson!
Hope you have a happy birthday!
Love you
Granny & Papa

Allison Barnes said...

Happy Birthday Aiden!!! Don't break too many hearts!

Cort said...

Happy Birthday Aiden! I didn't even know you're body could sunburn! Carson says HI and that he misses you. Cute. You're such a great cousin.