Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Camping and Manti





We spent the past weekend camping at Big Rock Candy Mountain in Utah with Jeff's family. It was nice to get out of town and relax. We went to the Mormon Miracle Pageant in Manti. That was great, Jeff and I hadn't been since we were kids (I think it might be the same audio track that they had back then). We did the traditional church fund raising dinner (super long line, so so food) The only drawback is the starting time...9:30pm! They have to wait until dark, so two out of three kids fell asleep. Anissa went a day ahead with some cousins and got to do a fun river float. We didn't have time to do it, I might like to go back and try it. They have some good "beginner" white water rafting that sounded like it wouldn't be too scary. Here are a few pictures (stole of few of yours Cort, we kept forgetting to bring the camera)...

1 comments:

Cort said...

We had so much fun and I'm kicking myself for not taking a camera on the river float...I just didn't know what to expect but Anissa was just the coolest rugged girl ever. I just want to steal her for myself! Love you guys. I'll try to send more pictures.