Friday, July 3, 2009

Who is this Kid?

Jeff and Aidan went for a haircut tonight, which doesn't sound unusual to most people, but anyone who knows Aidan, knows "haircut" is not his favorite word! Jeff texted me while they were there and said "Aidan is getting his head shaved, I hope he doesn't hate me..." I was really panicked. I'm picturing totally shaved and I knew Aidan would NOT like that in the morning, so I called him up and said "NO, is it too late? Don't do it! Did you talk him into it or something?" Jeff said it was already too late, so I waited impatiently for them to return. Luckily, "shaved" was an exaggeration...here are the before and after. What do you think?

BEFORE:
AFTER:

5 comments:

Buddy and Karen said...

Wow, Aidan looks so much older! He sure is handsome. G & P

the Sinners said...

WE love the mohawk. Fierce.

Cort said...

Great choice! Now the girls can see his face a little more.

Allison Barnes said...

so handsome!

email and phone numbers said...

i love the faux-hawk! noticed it immediately!

he's so handsome