A few weeks ago we had our stake leadership training. Joni gave a little bit of history on why the Primary was organized. A lady in the early church days (I forget her name...I know that's bad...it's kind of a big part, but anyway...) she was horrified at the state and behavior of all the boys in the town. They would go into gardens that were not their own and some were even seen hanging off wagons (gasp!). How were the girls to find good husbands if things continued in this manner? So Primary was born. I think today, I'd be happy if my boys just went outside a little bit more, their own "garden" or otherwise. Jeff found this cartoon today, and I think maybe this is the best I can hope for...
Tuesday, November 10, 2009
That's my boys...
Posted by Jeff and Michele at 3:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Now that there's funny, I don't care who you are!!
hilarious!
I love it! And I love your boys too, video junkies or not.
that is great! so true!
Post a Comment