As you know Jeff has been out of work for 6 months now! I can't believe we have survived this long...we are sooo blessed! I was talking to my sister the other day telling her some of the blessings along the way and she asked if I was writing them in my journal. I must admit, I am a terrible journal writer, actually that's too generous, I am not a journal writer, but she got me thinking. I really should be documenting all these great blessings. Thinking about it is a good first step. Jake's class actually gets credit in seminary for "thinking" about reading the Book of Mormon. But I'm getting side tracked, this was really meant to be a silly post. It's very cute when Anissa says our family prayer at night, she always says "bless Mom and Dad that they will have fun while they're home tomorrow". Well, here is a very silly picture of some of our "fun" while grocery shopping:
Should we be offended? I'm not sure, but the "fun" has been great. It's been wonderful for Jeff and I to spend so much time together and just be us. It's really strengthened our bond. When the time (finally) comes, I'll really miss having him right there all the time...thank goodness for texting! But I must say: ENOUGH WITH THE FUN ALREADY! CAN WE GET BACK TO WORK NOW?!?
Tuesday, November 24, 2009
Are we having fun yet???
Posted by Jeff and Michele at 7:39 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Very funny! I'm sure your prayers will be answered soon. Love you all.
Yo Mama.
You guys are awesome and so is that picture. Thank you to you for carrying your camera in to the grocery store! I had a good little outburst laugh from it.
Oh and awesome that your mom typed Yo mama. There sure is a lot of awesomeness in Vegas, too bad Carlos never got hired there after applying 3 times! Vegas is just too good for us or something.
Post a Comment