Friday, February 25, 2011

Hello Blogging World!

I am trying to come out of my blogging coma. There have been stirrings lately. When I left you last, Jeff was still unemployed. I got a job soon after my last post, hence the blogging coma. I felt overwhelmed trying to work part time, run my house AND blog! I finally feel like maybe I've got a handle on it, but if you come to my house, just don't look too closely in the nooks and crannies...those don't get as much attention as they used to! I hope my children don't feel the same. I've worked my way up the stair stepper (that's exercise humor because I am now a circuit coach at Curves!) to the perfect work schedule. I'm working M-Thurs 9am - 1pm. AND Jeff got a job too. He's coming up on his one year anniversary in March. Way too much has happened to try and catch up last year, so since it's only 2 months into the new year, I'll start fresh with this year's stuff. I hope I remember how to do this...

0 comments: